Welcome to The Camping Booking Stage 1 - Information
The 2018 Show at the Top Barn, Worcester to be held on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th
all bookings for Camping will be need to be completed online if you wish
to choose your Pitch.
The Camping Booking service will be available until 1st May
for both online and postal bookings but postal booking forms need to be received
by the end of March.
If you do not wish to book online, you may apply by post and pay by cheque but you
will not have a choice of Pitch and will be allocated one from the Pitches that are
available - for how to apply by post see below.
Please read all information and instructions carefully to avoid any disappointments
- Booking for Caravans and Camping, both Large and Standard Pitches and also for Tent
Only Pitches can be made using the following system.
- Bookings for Trade Stands can only be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Large Caravan/Tent Pitches are 10 metres by 10 metres: Standard Caravan/Tent Pitches
are 10 metres by 8 metres: Tent Only Pitches (not suitable for caravans) are 8 metres
by 8 metres. All sizes are subject to minor variations on the ground.
- The charges for the Camping Pitches are: Large £24.00; Standard £20.00; Tents only
£20.00. There is no additional charge for Credit/Debit Cards.
- If you wish to have a Pitch next to friends, the only way to ensure that this is
achieved is to book and pay for both/all Pitches at the same time yourself, making
your own arrangements for recovering the money from your friends.
- All payments are completed using the PayPal secure site, where all major Credit/Debit
cards are accepted in addition to their own payment system.
- Once the Booking process has been completed and payment made, you will receive an
email confirming your Booking. If for any reason you do not complete the entire
process you will not receive this confirmation and your Pitch(es) will not be allocated.
- The Confirmation email will be followed by an email containing your Camping Permit,
which will be sent out after the Show entries close on 1st May. Please print it this
email out and retain, as it must be brought with you to permit your entry on the
- All personal information that is submitted when completing the booking is retained
by Golden Valley Dog Training Club and is never passed to any third party. Please
note that the actual Booking process is completed on a secure site to protect your
information. All financial information is completed on the secure PayPal site and
is subject to their terms and conditions.
- Cancellations or amendments to bookings made will be permitted, please email your
request to email@example.com. Cancellations needing a refund will
be accepted up to 1st May. Paypal refunds can be made within 6 weeks of an online booking and will incur a fee of 50p. Postal refunds will incur an administration fee of £2.00. Amendments to a booking will be completed without charge, subject
- Please indicate on the 'Check Out' page whether you will arrive on the Friday or
- If you wish to stay on site for Sunday night, this is permitted but an additional
fee is payable direct to the site owners at the time, it is not possible to book
- There is a full range of facilities on the site, including a block with washing,
toilet and showers, plus a 'Portaloo' in the Camping Field. Water points are available throughout the site and there is a chemical toilet emptying point and plenty of places
for disposal of refuse.
- To choose your pitch please click on the Next button below to go to the Top Barn
site layout This shows the three camping fields - Ring Field, Farm Field and Camping
Field with each Pitch showing a number (1-54) -
Red for Large, Blue for Standard
and Green for Tents Only.
For any help or assistance please either, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or use the Contact Us button on the top right,
or phone 07403 179155 between 8am & 8pm, Tuesday to Sunday, you may text at any
Important - please remember you are unable to select your Pitch and you will be allocated
one the size requested. If you request more than one Pitch there is no guarantee
that they will be together.
For a Postal Camping Booking Form please click here and print off a copy and complete
it as requested.